My Week in a Nutshell #2

Sunday, March 16, 2014

Hello! It's Sunday, which means another My Week in a Nutshell post! I've been getting so much postitive feedback since the first one of these and I love it! I love getting to know bloggers so I though you might enjoy getting to know me too! Everyone knows Sunday is a relaxed day and I just love gathering my thoughts and talking all about my adventures for the previous week. Just think how awesome will it be to read all about in a year or more! That's what blogging's all about, isn't it?



Moving on, this week was rather exciting. Just like previous week, we had amazing weather, sunny and a tad bit warm (+8 degrees). We also had a Day of Restoration of Independence of Lithuania on Tuesday which meant no school and a little free time! Given that, we talked to one of my class mates who owns a car and went on an adventure. We drove to a nearby resort type town. It's small and I used to live there in the summer when I was little so the main idea was to visit all of the places I went to as a kid and see how they've changed. The town is gorgeous, it has Nemunas flowing nearby, dividing it into two towns, one in the woods on the other side and one regular. The city also has a few large mounds which we climbed and took some pictures with the amazing view of sun and the river. Truly breathtaking! I loved our little adventure, we all drove home exhausted as we spent the whole day there. I would love to discover more places like those!

The rest of the week was pretty uneventful. I went to school, skipped a lot of classes because the weather is too great to sit there haha I have so much responsibility as it's coming closer and closer to the final exams. I actually can't wait to be done with school! I really want to go to uni/college and study things I like.

So how was your week? Anything exciting?


twitter | instagram | bloglovin'

2 comments:

  1. I love posts like this, packed full of pictures and stories of what happened in the week :)

    Lorilee

    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Comments means a lot! Thanks for talking to me. I answer every single one ♥

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or tweet me @chantellieve.

Talk to you soon, Eve XO

Design by | SweetElectric