Funday Favorites!

Sunday, February 24, 2013


February 24th, 2013 | Sunday.

Well, hello there. Today I'm coming to you with a series of posts I used to do back in my old blog and that's Funday Favorites. Every Sunday (at least I'll try) I will post my favorites - music, television, make-up, beauty tips, apps, movies, basically anything and everything. Enjoy my first Funday Favorites post! ♥

TV SHOW: My new obsession is 2 Broke Girls. It's amazing and so freaking funny! Well, I'm watching it for quite some time now and I can say that's it's the funniest show I've ever seen (F.R.I.E.N.D.S. will always be my all-time fave, don't get me wrong). If you didn't know - it's about 2 girls, one is broke from her childhood and one was rich but lost all of her money and now is broke too. The show has a ton of funny quotes, A LOT of inappropriate jokes, which are my favorite and some serious moments too. You have to watch and figure out if you like it yourself, because it really depends. 

MAKE-UP: My favorite for this week must be my mascara - Essence's Multi Action. I desperately need a new one, because this one is already a little dried up and have a few times of usage in it. It's pretty cheap and does great things to my lashes - adds a ton of lenght and separates perfectly. Not a lot of volume for me though, but I'm all about lenght so...

MUSIC: This will sound weird, okay. Don't jugde. So a couple weeks ago I listened to some of Avril Lavigne's oldest songs on youtube, remebering the good times of my childhood. Well then I decided to download 2 of her CD's from 2002-2004. I've been listening to it ever since. I never planned on it it just happened, okay? My favorites are - Nobody's Home, Don't Tell Me (It was the first song I ever learned the lyrics to when I was younger), My Happy Ending, Complicated. What is shocking for me is that I like all of the songs. There's not one I wouldn't listen to when it came on shuffle.

That's it for this week! I don't have anything other I would like to mention as a favorite, maybe next week? :) See you later ♥

XOX, EVE.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments means a lot! Thanks for talking to me. I answer every single one ♥

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or tweet me @chantellieve.

Talk to you soon, Eve XO

Design by | SweetElectric