wishlist #3 | september.

Sunday, September 8, 2013



hello, my dears! happy sunday! if you started school/uni again, how is it going? for me it is as hectic as ever with lots of literature to read and homework to do on the first day. I'm currently a senior in high school if any of you are wondering :) the year of exams are quickly approaching and I'm trying to stay on top of it all from the very beginning so I wouldn't have any trouble as the year goes :) blogging was put aside for a few3 days until I get my routine going but now I'm back and I will try to post as frequently as I can, drafting the posts at the weekends when I have free time, hoping you don't mind :)

now let's move onto the wishlist! I gathered some things I've been lusting over this past month, which I'll hopefully get when my payday comes and just wanted to share them all with you :)

1. eBay Korean Style studded bag

it's pure perfection. black, gold detailing, gold big studs on the bottom, half leather half not, short strap and also a really long strap. it's everything I ever looked for in the bag and I can't order it. I have the money in my paypal but I reached some kind of limit and can't buy anything if I don't have a credit card attached to it. and I don't!

2. MUA britain's next top model pallette

in my vivo wishlist post I talked about a pallette that had 2 blushes, bronzer, powder and 9 eyeshadows. this is even better! it has 28 shadows, blush, bronzer, powder and all of this is just 7 pounds! as I'm currently working on expanding my collection this could be a perfect addition with some of the thing I have yet to own on it's own. also, perfect for travelling!

3. MUA blusher

I've heard nothing but great things about these blushes from MUA on other blogs and in my opinion for 1 pound you can't go too wrong. colors from the 2013 range are all beautiful and fun, looking forward to trying them as soon as possible.

4. MUA power pout

another one from MUA I've heard great things about! this particular color picture for me would be perfection for fall, it's dark, sultry but can be easily toned down and would suit my skin I think. can't wait to get my hands on it!

5. dove summer glow tanning lotion

when I was working in my local supermarket there was a huge sale going on this and I kept looking and looking at it but didn't know if it was good or not. recently a ton of reviews popped up on my feedly and I looked through them all just to realise it was an amazing product! can't wait to get my hands on this baby too. I'm going to go for the medium to dark just because I want to see the results faster :)


what's on your wishlist? have you tried any of these products?

6 comments:

  1. That bag is gorgeous! And I've used the Dove summer glow before, it's really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I want it so bad, I'm just afraid that I'll be too small for school :/
      lots of people are saying that, nice to hear :>

      Delete
  2. Aww I love lip crayons :D

    Found your blog via the Bbloggers chat on Twitter last night and am now following :)

    Louise x

    @staceysmum84

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want that MUA blush pallet, especially if it is £1. I will be looking for it when I return home :)

    Lorilee

    http://lorileesadventures.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's a single blush but they seem amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Comments means a lot! Thanks for talking to me. I answer every single one ♥

If you have any questions, feel free to email me or tweet me @chantellieve.

Talk to you soon, Eve XO

Design by | SweetElectric